LAST UPDATED: February 22nd, 2021
Welcome to Massy Stores (Barbados) Ltd.
These Terms & Conditions apply to the Massy Stores (Barbados) Ltd.’s website located at www.shopmassystoresbb.com and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools where these Terms & Conditions appear or are linked (collectively, the “Site”). These Terms and Conditions set out your legal rights and responsibilities; our legal rights and responsibilities; and certain key information required by law.
In these Terms and Conditions: ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means MASSY STORES (BARBADOS) LTD., a company registered under the Laws of Barbados with its registered office at Massy Dome, Warrens, St. Michael, Barbados and its subsidiaries and affiliates. ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
By accessing or otherwise using the site you agree to these terms and conditions. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Certain areas within the Site shall be governed by Terms and Conditions of Sale which can be reached by here or on the “Terms and Conditions of Sale” link located at the bottom of the Site, and any other additional terms and policies (“Additional Terms”). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions, and any reference to these Terms & Conditions includes the Additional Terms.
All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of us or our suppliers or licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is our exclusive property. We, and our suppliers and licensors, expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
License and Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for non-commercial purposes only and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the “Unlawful or Prohibited Uses” section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print and copy Content for personal, noncommercially purposes only, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. By using is service you agree that Massy Stores (Barbados) can use your contact information and purchase history for promotional and or marketing purposes.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you may not:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by us or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of us, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our’s express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
Modification & Termination
We may at any time: (i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site; (ii) charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or (iii) offer opportunities to some or all Site users. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review the current Terms & Conditions. You can determine when these Terms & Conditions were last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions; however, any change to these Terms & Conditions after your last usage of the Site will not be applied retroactively. We reserves the right, without notice and at its sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site (i) if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) for any other reason or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which are by their nature intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
Personal Information Submitted Through the Site
Accuracy of the Content of Our Website
The information contained in the Sites has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, occasionally, it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Our Terms and Conditions of Sales explain your rights and our rights in relation to any price changes or errors on our Sites.
We will try to ensure the Sites are free of viruses, however, unfortunately, due to the inherent risks associated with using the Internet we cannot guarantee that it is. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and ensure that you log off shared computers after using Sites.